New Video Coaching Series For Church Leaders
I know it's been an unusually long time since I have last published here, and I am thankful that you're still here reading my thoughts.
I have been beyond blessed over the last few months as I've joined the Vanderbloemen Search Group team and hit the ground running helping hundreds of churches around the country build their teams.
Each day, our team is asked, "What are the best church leaders out there doing?" We've designed this course to answer that question.
The course consists of 10-modules, and each week, starting April 6th, you'll receive access to each new module that consists of video content teaching you how to build, run, and keep a great team. You'll also receive downloadable worksheets and a ministry resource package we'll send you in the mail.
The modules we cover are these 10 tenants of team building:
- How To Build A Contagious Culture
- How To Hire Effectively
- How To Run Great Staff Meetings
- How To Implement Stewardship of Life
- How To Recruit & Retain Volunteers
- How To Protect Your Church from Legal Regulations
- How To Create a Leadership Development Track
- How To Implement Staff Reviews
- How To Fire with Truth & Grace
- How To Build A Lasting Succession Plan
If you like what you see, click here to register for the full VanderCoaching course. Registration is open now until midnight pacific time on Monday, March 30, 2015.
Questions? Email my team at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll be sure to get back to you.