Things You Might Need to Remember Today
Many months ago I made a list for myself of things I need to remember as I go throughout my day. I've revised it slightly for you, but here are some things you might need to remember today:
- You don’t need to defend yourself.
- Don’t say anything in the emotion of the moment.
- It’s not your job to convict others of what they are doing wrong.
- You aren’t the general manager of the universe.
- You are more than your job.
- Trust God.
- You don’t have to say everything you are thinking.
- God knows.
- He is in control.
- It doesn’t matter what someone else says, always take the high road.
- People will remember how you treat others far longer than they will remember what you accomplished.
- Always err on the side of grace.
- It’s all about love.
- "By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another" (John 13:35).