New Coaching Network for Church Leaders Debuts in Houston
After 5 years of hosting a coaching network for executive pastors, I've had the privilege of working with 122 leaders from all over the United States. It truly has been a highlight for me and has turbo-charged my own learning. As a bonus, I've enjoyed the new friendships with these leaders, and enjoy keeping up with their growth.
Today I am happy to announce that we are introducing a brand new coaching opportunity in Houston with some tremendous guest speakers and cool perks. Here are some fun facts...
- It is called the Executive Leader Coaching Network, and is ideally targeted for lead pastors, executive pastors, or any church leader at the executive level.
- We are hosting this in Houston, Texas, at the offices of Vanderbloemen Search Group. Houston is a great place to visit (especially in February)! We will take you to some great restaurants and put you up at a nice hotel (included in your registration cost).
- We will meet together six full days next spring: February 25-26, April 8-9, and May 13-14.
- I'm bringing in three leaders who will each spend an entire day with us. These are individuals who have taught me much and for whom I have the highest respect:
- Raul Palacios, the executive pastor at Church by the Glades. I have watched the leadership of Raul for a decade, and am always inspired to learn from him.
- Jenni Catron, formerly the executive director at Cross Point Church in Nashville, now on the senior leadership team at Menlo Park Presbyterian in California. You know the person John Ortberg has chosen to lead his operations has much to teach us.
- Joby Martin, the lead pastor at Church of Eleven22, which has grown from 0 to more than 6,000 in the past two years. For any church planters or leaders who are managing fast growth, Joby will bring tremendous insight.
- Other leaders (including William Vanderbloemen, co-author of NEXT: Pastoral Succession That Works ) will also be spending time with us. In addition, we will study several leadership or management books together and talk through tough leadership issues that every church leader faces but can't always discuss.
The type of leader who will be interested in this coaching is serious about learning and wants to invest the time & money for a high-level, intimate experience. You are likely the person for whom conferences and seminars no longer hold as much value. You crave rubbing shoulders with proven leaders, asking questions and having time to drill down on your issues. You understand the value of extended time with leaders whom you respect and admire.
We are limiting registrations to 15 leaders—and expect to fill up fairly quickly. We began accepting applications yesterday, and will close registration when it is full. If this is the type of experience you believe would benefit you, then consider submitting your application soon.
Application and more information available here.