Scott Williams: "Real Leaders Develop People, Then Release Them"
- The highest form of leadership is leadership development.
- Good leaders create an environment where other leaders can win.
- In Mark 14, Barnabas truly believed in John Mark even though he had some problems.
- To develop leaders, you need to acknowledge their misses and their wins.
- Real leaders will release their developed leaders to other ministries or locations.
- People who do not develop leaders will reject leaders who need help rather than mentoring them to take their next steps.