Stacy Spencer: "God's Not Going to Give You a Lot Until You Can Handle a Little"
- I found myself not wanting to be around the people I was supposed to be leading.
- There is a lot of drama in leading a church. Anytime you bring a group of people together, there will be drama.
- Sometimes the drama can lead you to be disconnected from God.
- Everyone starts out humble--but somewhere along the way we start reading our press clippings and thinking we did it.
- Peter started following Jesus from a distance--close enough to see where He was going, but not close enough to be associated as a follower.
- It is the death nail on your ministry when you are too big to be accountable.
- God's not going to give you a lot until you can handle a little.
- It's more important that you grow disciples than grow the size of your church.
This dude has energy! Great session.