Leave Room for People in Your Schedule
A few weeks ago I had the opportunity to contribute two short video talks to Leadership Network for The NINES. You've already seen my talk called "Do Whatever It Takes" in regards to keep the family a priority. This talk is on Time Management. It is less than 5 minutes long. I hope you enjoy it. [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57C8Ju91O1g[/youtube]
No time to watch it? That's okay, here are the main points I shared for managing your time...
- Everything goes on my calendar.
- Priority stuff goes on my calendar first.
- Stack my meetings on one or two days each week.
- Calendar my rest -- if I don't plan for rest and renewal, it won't happen.
- Leave room for people and leave room for God.
- Take T.I.M.E for people (touch, inspire, motivate, encourage)