Dave Gibbons at Story
- Everyone has a desire to connect.
- Every culture has to figure out, "How do we recommunicate the gospel?"
- We've defined success for churches by size and strength (the size of our church budgets).
- Most churches, about 80% of budget is in staff and buildings. I propose we turn that around. What if 80% went to the city and only 20% to operations?
- When there is personal revelation of your weakness--it more fully releases the power of the Spirit.
- Do you think everyone in your church should serve in your church? Why? Why not prepare them to serve outside your church?
- Sometimes God allows a time of dryness because He is producing something beautiful inside of us.