The Sticks: Charles Hill
Charles asked some important “soul” questions…
- Am I hearing God’s voice or my voice?
- Is this something God has laid on my heart? Or something I am laying on God’s heart?
- What is the balance between being alone with God and being out on the front lines?
- Is Satan attacking my life or is God growing me?
- A subtle shift can make a substantial change in a leader’s soul.
- What you put in your mind eventually gets to your heart. And whatever is in your heart becomes your pursuit.
- I Samuel 15:24, Saul said, “I have sinned because I was afraid of the people…” Who says the Bible isn’t relevant?
- We pray and plan…then we place it in God’s hands and He does the rest.