Making Every Moment Count
Vacation is all about creating memories. Here are a few of our memory makers from the past week...
- Two days at Cedar Point (it took that long to talk my girls into going on the Top Thrill Dragster with me).
- One day helping my parents move into a new house in Detroit.
- Two days hanging by the Lake Erie beach and village pool.
- Watched a few hours of old family videos from when the kids were much younger.
- Personalized our own lunchbags (see picture below).
- Wrote notes to every other family member on "Why I'm Glad You Are in Our Family..." and placed them in the lunchbags.
- Had a pajama excursion to a drive-in movie (memorable because of the torrential storm that passed during the movie).
- Saw the new Indiana Jones movie together.
- Played family Wii (Taylor legitimately beat us all in bowling).
- On the final evening, read our notes aloud to each other and then spent an hour looking at photographs from the week.