Two Lists, One Earthquake, and the Mexican Police
Ten things we DID in Mexico...
- Watched an entire season of Prison Break (yes, 22 episodes in 7 days).
- We laughed together...alot.
- Faith came with a list of things to talk about...and we made it through the entire list!
- I also came with a list. We made it through my list too.
- Loved the weather. It was perfect, every day!
- Survived our first earthquake. Well, Faith grew up in Alaska, so it wasn't her first one.
- I read not one, or two, but three novels. Faith read three books also, including Pop Goes the Church.
- Relaxed. 6 out of 7 days we had the same routine: Sleep in, lay in sun by pool, eat dinner, hang out.
- Got stopped by the Mexican police. They tried hard to get us to give them some money. We held out and they eventually let us go.
- Watched the infamous La Quebrada cliff-divers.
Five things we DIDN'T do...
- Wear a watch.
- Get up early.
- Make our beds.
- Wear jackets.
- Fix any meals.