Tony Morgan on Blogging
It was fun to hear Tony again. He announced that I was his former boss and then mentioned that he often weeps in his office thinking about the old days. Gotta love sarcasm. Some take-aways from Tony's session on blogging…
- Don't blog if you haven't figured out your primary audience.
- If your post is too long, I'm not going to read it.
- Use humor. Don't try to be the Comedy Central blog, but stay away from the History Channel type of blog.
- When someone comes after you, just let it go. Don't respond.
- You can subscribe to a search in Technorati.