A Busy Week
It's been quite a week with a busy schedule, but an opportunity to help church leaders and have fun with friends...
- Sunday we flew from Granger to Kansas City. Some of the crew say it was the "worst plane ride" they've ever been on. I was evidently in a different part of the plane.
- Monday we set-up for the workshops at Westside Family Church, and also had an opportunity to eat a meal with Dave Cox and some of his team members.
- Tuesday we taught all day, then caught a plane and flew to Orlando to spend the night.
- Wednesday we drove up to Ocala, Florida and set-up for the workshops at Church at the Springs. We also had fun eating with Ron and Teddy Sylvia and one of their associates.
- Yesterday (Thursday) we taught all day, then drove back down to Orlando to spend the night.
- Today I'm flying to Houston, meeting up with Butch Whitmire, and attending the Innovative Impact Conference.
- Tomorrow we'll attend more of the conference, and on Sunday I get to fly home to be with my family. That will be the best day of all!